The restriction level for your return to Pisa, Italy from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Pisa from Berlin restricted?
Entry into Italy is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Pisa from Berlin?
Conditions of reentry into Italy:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 5 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Pisa, Italy?
You should observe these safety measures in Italy as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Italy was last checked on 12/8/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Pisa from Berlin closer to your date of departure here.