Travel between Dublin, Ireland and Glasgow, United Kingdom is: Fully open.
Can travelers from Ireland enter United Kingdom?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is fully open for citizens and permanent residents of Ireland.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Glasgow from Dublin?
Conditions of entry into United Kingdom:
- Before departure, travellers must book and pay for a travel test package, which will include a COVID-19 test to be taken on day 2
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Glasgow, United Kingdom?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of United Kingdom has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Regional advice
This information was last checked on 9/26/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey from Dublin to Glasgow.