Travel between Mannheim, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland is: Partially open.
Can travelers from Germany enter Switzerland?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Zurich from Mannheim?
Conditions of entry into Switzerland:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 14 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 4 in quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Zurich, Switzerland?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Switzerland has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 9/23/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey to Zurich from Mannheim.