The restriction level for your return to Antwerp, Belgium from Switzerland is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Antwerp from Zurich restricted?
Entry into Belgium is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Switzerland.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Antwerp from Zurich?
Conditions of reentry into Belgium:
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- A negative result for COVID-19 is a condition for subsequent release from quarantine. It is tested in quarantine on days 1 and 7
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Antwerp, Belgium?
You should observe these safety measures in Belgium as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Belgium was last checked on 1/16/22. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Antwerp from Zurich closer to your date of departure here.