The restriction level for your return to Montpellier, France from Switzerland is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Montpellier from Zurich restricted?
Entry into France is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Switzerland.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Montpellier from Zurich?
Conditions of reentry into France:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be tested. A positive test will result in mandatory quarantine
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Montpellier, France?
You should observe these safety measures in France as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to France was last checked on 1/19/22. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Montpellier from Zurich closer to your date of departure here.