Travel between Montpellier, France and Hamburg, Germany is: Partially open.
Can travelers from France enter Germany?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of France.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Hamburg from Montpellier?
Conditions of entry into Germany:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Hamburg, Germany?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Germany has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 12/3/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey between Montpellier and Hamburg.