The restriction level for your return to Split, Croatia from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Split from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into Croatia is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Split from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into Croatia:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 14 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Split, Croatia?
You should observe these safety measures in Croatia as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Croatia was last checked on 10/10/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Split from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.