The restriction level for your return to Schwechat, Austria from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Schwechat from Nuremberg restricted?
Entry into Austria is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Schwechat from Nuremberg?
Conditions of reentry into Austria:
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
- Travellers vaccinated with the booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from providing a COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers who are vaccinated with a booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Schwechat, Austria?
You should observe these safety measures in Austria as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Austria was last checked on 1/20/22. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Schwechat from Nuremberg closer to your date of departure here.