Return travel to Ötztal Bahnhof, Austria from Switzerland is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Austria from Switzerland?
Entry into Austria is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Switzerland.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Austria from Switzerland?
Requirements for reentering Austria:
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
- Travellers vaccinated with the booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from providing a COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers who are vaccinated with a booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Austria?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Austria to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Ötztal Bahnhof, Austria was last verified on 1/20/22. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Ötztal Bahnhof from Zurich.