Return travel to Edinburgh, United Kingdom from Belgium is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering United Kingdom from Belgium?
Entry into United Kingdom is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Belgium.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into United Kingdom from Belgium?
Requirements for reentering United Kingdom:
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers can choose to pay for a private COVID-19 test. The earliest you can take the test while in quarantine is 5 full days after you left a place not on the travel corridor list
- Before travelling, travellers must book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on day 2 and on day 8 of your quarantine
- Travellers vaccinated under the UK vaccine programme are exempt from mandatory quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in United Kingdom?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in United Kingdom to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Regional advice
The above information about your return travel to Edinburgh, United Kingdom was last verified on 9/16/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Edinburgh from Bruges.