The restriction level for your return to Brno, Czechia from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Brno from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into Czechia is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Brno from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into Czechia:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Brno, Czechia?
You should observe these safety measures in Czechia as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Czechia was last checked on 10/15/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Brno from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.