Return travel to Böblingen, Germany from Switzerland is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Germany from Switzerland?
Entry into Germany is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Switzerland.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Germany from Switzerland?
Requirements for reentering Germany:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Germany?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Germany to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Böblingen, Germany was last verified on 1/23/22. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Böblingen from Zurich.