Travel between Zell am See, Austria and Amsterdam, Netherlands is: Partially open.
Can travelers from Austria enter Netherlands?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Austria.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Amsterdam from Zell am See?
Conditions of entry into Netherlands:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Amsterdam, Netherlands?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Netherlands has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 1/20/22. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey to Amsterdam from Zell am See.