The current restriction level for returning to Vigo, Spain from Italy is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Vigo, Spain from Rome, Italy?
Reentering Spain is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Italy
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Vigo from Rome?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Spain: Canary Islands
- Health screen upon arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
Which rules do I need to follow in Vigo, Spain regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to Spain must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 10/22/21. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Vigo from Rome here.