The restriction level for your return to Toronto, Canada from Ireland is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Toronto from Dublin restricted?
Entry into Canada is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Ireland.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Toronto from Dublin?
Conditions of reentry into Canada:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days prior for all arrivals by land or air 5 years of age or older
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- Travellers are required to submit their travel plan and proof of vaccination using ArriveCAN app prior to arrival
- Unvaccinated Canadian citizens and residents are permitted to to enter Canada but must self-quarantine for 14 days
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Toronto, Canada?
You should observe these safety measures in Canada as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Recommended
This information about your return travel to Canada was last checked on 11/24/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Toronto from Dublin closer to your date of departure here.