Return travel to Swansea, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering United Kingdom from Netherlands?
Entry into United Kingdom is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into United Kingdom from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering United Kingdom:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Before travelling, travellers must book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on day 2 and on day 8 of your quarantine
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers vaccinated under the UK vaccine programme are exempt from mandatory quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in United Kingdom?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in United Kingdom to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Regional advice
The above information about your return travel to Swansea, United Kingdom was last verified on 10/19/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Swansea from Amsterdam.