Travel between Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom and Amsterdam, Netherlands is: Partially open.
Can travelers from United Kingdom enter Netherlands?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of United Kingdom.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Amsterdam from Southend-on-Sea?
Conditions of entry into Netherlands:
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- 10-day mandatory quarantine and a negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Health declaration required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Amsterdam, Netherlands?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Netherlands has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 12/1/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey from Southend-on-Sea to Amsterdam.