Return travel to Sofia, Bulgaria from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Bulgaria from Netherlands?
Entry into Bulgaria is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Bulgaria from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Bulgaria:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Bulgaria?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Bulgaria to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Sofia, Bulgaria was last verified on 11/29/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Sofia from Amsterdam.