Return travel to Riga, Latvia from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Latvia from Netherlands?
Entry into Latvia is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Latvia from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Latvia:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Latvia?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Latvia to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Riga, Latvia was last verified on 9/20/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Riga from Amsterdam.