The restriction level for your return to Peterborough, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Peterborough from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into United Kingdom is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Peterborough from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into United Kingdom:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival for unvaccinated travellers
- Prebook and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 PCR tests for unvaccinated travellers
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Prebook and pay for a COVID-19 test, to be taken on the end of day 1 for vaccinated travellers
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Peterborough, United Kingdom?
You should observe these safety measures in United Kingdom as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Recommended
This information about your return travel to United Kingdom was last checked on 1/28/22. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Peterborough from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.