The current restriction level for returning to Pau, France from Spain is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Pau, France from Bilbao, Spain?
Reentering France is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Spain
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Pau from Bilbao?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be placed under state quarantine
Which rules do I need to follow in Pau, France regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to France must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 11/30/21. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Pau from Bilbao here.