Return travel to Passau, Germany from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Germany from Netherlands?
Entry into Germany is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Germany from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Germany:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 14 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Germany?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Germany to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Passau, Germany was last verified on 12/3/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Passau from Amsterdam.