The restriction level for your return to Ostrava, Czechia from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Ostrava from Berlin restricted?
Entry into Czechia is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Ostrava from Berlin?
Conditions of reentry into Czechia:
- Negative COVID-19 test within 2 days before arrival and testing upon arrival
- Unvaccinated travellers are required to take a PCR test between days 5 and 7 after arrival
- Travellers vaccinated with the booster shot (3rd dose) are exempt from providing a COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Ostrava, Czechia?
You should observe these safety measures in Czechia as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Czechia was last checked on 1/20/22. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Ostrava from Berlin closer to your date of departure here.