The restriction level for your return to Ostend, Belgium from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Ostend from Hamburg restricted?
Entry into Belgium is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Ostend from Hamburg?
Conditions of reentry into Belgium:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
- A negative result for COVID-19 is a condition for subsequent release from quarantine. It is tested in quarantine on days 1 and 7
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Ostend, Belgium?
You should observe these safety measures in Belgium as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Belgium was last checked on 12/7/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Ostend from Hamburg closer to your date of departure here.