Travel between Münster, Germany and Málaga, Spain is: Partially open.
Can travelers from Germany enter Spain?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Málaga from Münster?
Conditions of entry into Spain:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Spain: Canary Islands
- Health screen upon arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Málaga, Spain?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Spain has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 9/23/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey from Münster to Málaga.