The current restriction level for returning to Magdeburg, Germany from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Magdeburg, Germany from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering Germany is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Magdeburg from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival and 10 day mandatory self quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
Which rules do I need to follow in Magdeburg, Germany regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to Germany must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 1/18/22. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Magdeburg from Amsterdam here.