Return travel to Ljubljana, Slovenia from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Slovenia from Netherlands?
Entry into Slovenia is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Slovenia from Netherlands?
Requirements for reentering Slovenia:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Slovenia?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Slovenia to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Ljubljana, Slovenia was last verified on 10/15/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Ljubljana from Amsterdam.