The current restriction level for returning to Lausanne, Switzerland from Germany is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Lausanne, Switzerland from Berlin, Germany?
Reentering Switzerland is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Lausanne from Berlin?
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 72 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- COVID-19 test required after arrival, between day 4 and day 7
- Health declaration required
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
Which rules do I need to follow in Lausanne, Switzerland regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to Switzerland must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 1/13/22. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Lausanne from Berlin here.