Travel between Klagenfurt, Austria and Hamburg, Germany is: Partially open.
Can travelers from Austria enter Germany?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Austria.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Hamburg from Klagenfurt?
Conditions of entry into Germany:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival or 10 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival (certificate required)
- Negative COVID-19 test is required to end quarantine early. This test occurs on day 5 in quarantine
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Hamburg, Germany?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Germany has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 11/29/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey to Hamburg from Klagenfurt.