The current restriction level for returning to Graz, Austria from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Graz, Austria from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering Austria is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Graz from Amsterdam?
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers with the Digital Green Certificate are exempt from the quarantine. Digital Green Certificate is proof that a person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result, or recovered from COVID-19
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
Which rules do I need to follow in Graz, Austria regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to Austria must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 10/27/21. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Graz from Amsterdam here.