Travel between Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany and Rome, Italy is: Partially open.
Can travelers from Germany enter Italy?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Rome from Freiburg im Breisgau?
Conditions of entry into Italy:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival or 5 day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Rome, Italy?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Italy has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 10/15/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey to Rome from Freiburg im Breisgau.