The restriction level for your return to Dortmund, Germany from France is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Dortmund from Lille restricted?
Entry into Germany is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of France.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Dortmund from Lille?
Conditions of reentry into Germany:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Pre-arrival health declaration
- The exact quarantine requirements depend on the regulations in each federal state
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Dortmund, Germany?
You should observe these safety measures in Germany as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Germany was last checked on 10/17/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Dortmund from Lille closer to your date of departure here.