The restriction level for your return to Delft, Netherlands from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Delft from Berlin restricted?
Entry into Netherlands is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Delft from Berlin?
Conditions of reentry into Netherlands:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Health declaration required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Delft, Netherlands?
You should observe these safety measures in Netherlands as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Netherlands was last checked on 12/1/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Delft from Berlin closer to your date of departure here.