The restriction level for your return to Canterbury, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Canterbury from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into United Kingdom is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Canterbury from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into United Kingdom:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Before travelling, travellers must book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on day 2 and on day 8 of your quarantine
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Travellers vaccinated under the UK vaccine programme are exempt from mandatory quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test and can bypass compulsory quarantine on arrival
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Canterbury, United Kingdom?
You should observe these safety measures in United Kingdom as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Regional advice
This information about your return travel to United Kingdom was last checked on 10/23/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Canterbury from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.