Return travel to Buchs, Switzerland from Germany is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Switzerland from Germany?
Entry into Switzerland is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Switzerland from Germany?
Requirements for reentering Switzerland:
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 72 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- COVID-19 test required after arrival, between day 4 and day 7
- Health declaration required
- Digital entry registration is required prior to arrival
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Switzerland?
All travelers must abide by the following measures in Switzerland to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Buchs, Switzerland was last verified on 1/28/22. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Buchs from Berlin.