The restriction level for your return to Bristol, United Kingdom from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Bristol from Amsterdam restricted?
Entry into United Kingdom is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Bristol from Amsterdam?
Conditions of reentry into United Kingdom:
- 10-day mandatory self-quarantine
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers can choose to pay for a private COVID-19 test. The earliest you can take the test while in quarantine is 5 full days after you left a place not on the travel corridor list
- Before travelling, travellers must book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on day 2 and on day 8 of your quarantine
- Travellers vaccinated under the UK vaccine programme are exempt from mandatory quarantine
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Bristol, United Kingdom?
You should observe these safety measures in United Kingdom as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Regional advice
This information about your return travel to United Kingdom was last checked on 9/25/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Bristol from Amsterdam closer to your date of departure here.