The current restriction level for returning to Boston, USA from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Boston, USA from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering USA is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Boston from Amsterdam?
- Entry is allowed only for fully vaccinated travellers
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days prior to boarding for air passengers 2 years of age or older
- Unvaccinated travellers are recommended to quarantine for a minimum of 7 days; take a COVID-19 test 3 days after arriving. If test is positive arrivals need to self-isolate until fully recovered
- Vaccinated travellers are recommended to get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel; self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms; isolate and get tested if symptoms develop
Which rules do I need to follow in Boston, USA regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to USA must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Recommended
The information above was last checked on 12/2/21. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Boston from Amsterdam here.