Travel between Bern, Switzerland and Bilbao, Spain is: Partially open.
Can travelers from Switzerland enter Spain?
International entry is allowed at this time for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Switzerland.
Are there rules for self-quarantine when arriving to Bilbao from Bern?
Conditions of entry into Spain:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Spain: Canary Islands
- Health screen upon arrival
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
Are there COVID-19 safety rules for social distancing and wearing face masks in Bilbao, Spain?
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the government of Spain has imposed the following measures:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information was last checked on 10/24/21. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, make sure to review the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your journey between Bern and Bilbao.