The current restriction level for returning to Bergamo, Italy from Netherlands is: Partially open.
Am I allowed to reenter Bergamo, Italy from Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Reentering Italy is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Netherlands
Do I need to self-quarantine when I arrive back to Bergamo from Amsterdam?
- Travellers must present a negative COVID-19 test as either a RT-PCR performed within 48 hours prior to arrival, or an Antigen test performed within 24 hours prior to arrival
- 5-day mandatory self-quarantine and COVID-19 test at the end of the isolation period
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from compulsory quarantine
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from compulsory quarantine (certificate needed)
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
Which rules do I need to follow in Bergamo, Italy regarding COVID-19?
All travelers returning to Italy must observe the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- Physical distance: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The information above was last checked on 1/24/22. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date, but regulations can change due to the nature of the coronavirus pandemic, so please double check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations ahead of your trip back to Bergamo from Amsterdam here.