The restriction level for your return to Agen, France from Spain is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Agen from Valencia restricted?
Entry into France is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Spain.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Agen from Valencia?
Conditions of reentry into France:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 2 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Health declaration required
- Health screen upon arrival. Those showing symptoms will be tested. A positive test will result in mandatory quarantine
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Agen, France?
You should observe these safety measures in France as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1 metre (s) (3 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to France was last checked on 1/25/22. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Agen from Valencia closer to your date of departure here.