The restriction level for your return to Aalborg, Denmark from Germany is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to Aalborg from Hamburg restricted?
Entry into Denmark is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Germany.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in Aalborg from Hamburg?
Conditions of reentry into Denmark:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 1 days before arrival
- COVID-19 test upon arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 12 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in Aalborg, Denmark?
You should observe these safety measures in Denmark as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Denmark was last checked on 12/7/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to Aalborg from Hamburg closer to your date of departure here.