The restriction level for your return to A Coruña, Spain from Portugal is: Partially open.
Is my journey back to A Coruña from Porto restricted?
Entry into Spain is currently allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of Portugal.
Do I need to self-quarantine upon arrival in A Coruña from Porto?
Conditions of reentry into Spain:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Specific entry restrictions may apply for travel to Spain: Canary Islands
- Health screen upon arrival
- Travellers issued with the EU Digital COVID Certificate are exempt from quarantine and COVID-19 testing
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Pre-arrival Health Control Form (FCS) required
What are the coronavirus safety measures I need to follow in A Coruña, Spain?
You should observe these safety measures in Spain as imposed by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Physical distance requirement: 1.5 metre (s) (5 feet)
- Face mask requirement: Mandatory
This information about your return travel to Spain was last checked on 10/18/21. We advise you to check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations for your trip back to A Coruña from Porto closer to your date of departure here.