Thanks for taking part in our instagram photo contest!
To enter, simply:
- Follow Omio on instagram
- Share your own picture of a train station in Europe, and tag it with #goeurocontest
- Include in the caption where the train station is located.
The winner of the contest will receive €50 via direct bank transfer towards their next holiday!
Terms and Conditions
- The Instagram Photo Contest is run by Omio Travel GmbH, Schönhauser Allee 180, 10119 Berlin, Germany.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. GoEuro employees and their relatives are excluded from the competition.
- Applicants must be of legal age and must hold valid European residency.
- The Omio Instagram Contest will run on the official Omio Instagram account.
- The closing date for entry will be at 23:59 (GMT+1) on the 28th September 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The Competition includes one prize, 50€ via bank transfer.
- The winner must receive the funds into a European bank account.
- Any costs or fees associated with the money transfer are to be borne by the receiving party.
- The winner will be chosen by third party photographer @samueljharries on instagram based on the best picture.
- Entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be included. You are liable for the content of your entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- There is no cost involved to enter.
- GoEuro accepts no responsibility for entries not received.
- The winner will be notified by Omio on 30th September 2017 via instagram direct message.
- A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she is in breach of any of the terms and conditions or has found to have manipulated the competition.
- The winner must contact Omio to claim their prize within 7 days of Omio sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Omio reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner, chosen at by the same.
- Data relating to entrants will be retained by Omio for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Omio to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition. When you book a ticket our data protection policy http://www.omio.com/privacy and our general Terms and Conditions http://www.omio.com/terms apply.
- GoEuro will only be liable for intent and negligence, except in case of a negligent breach of an essential contractual commitment. In this case the liability of Omio with simple negligence is limited to the predictable damage which is typical for raffles. The limitation of liability is not valid in case of damage of life, body or health. There is no right of appeal. An enforceable claim for the winnings or the payout in cash does not exist.
- The legal framework for the conditions of this competition is the law of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland, excluding international uniform law, especially the UN Sales Convention. The legal regulations for the choice of law and for the applicability of binding rules, especially of the state, in where the consumer usually lives, remains unaffected. The legal regulations are valid for the place of jurisdiction.